FAS AG attaches importance to the protection of your personal data in accordance with the pertinent data protection provisions, particularly the German Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG] and the German Telemedia Act [Telemediengesetz, TMG]. The following data protection policy provides you with information about how FAS AG handles information that it collects during your visit to www.fas.ag.
You can fundamentally use the general information offered by FAS AG without disclosing your identity. Registration is not necessary for use of the website, with the exception of certain service offers. If individual service offers (e.g. online newsletter) that can be accessed through the website www.fas.ag require registration, in deviation from the aforementioned principle, you will be instructed explicitly and separately in connection with the respective service and be informed about the use of the personal data you provide in connection with the service offer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are saved on your computer that allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information on your use of this website (including your IP address) as produced by the cookie is transferred and saved on a Google server in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators, and to provide additional services associated with use of the website and use of the Internet. Google will also transfer this information to third parties, if need be, if such is required by law or if third parties use this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data from Google under any circumstance. You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings in your browser software; however, we point out that in such cases you will not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. By using this website, you declare that you give your consent to the processing of data about you collected by Google in the aforesaid manner and for the aforesaid purpose.
If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the FAS Data Protection Officer: FAS AG, Buechsenstr. 10, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com. Here you can also learn about whether and what personal data FAS AG has saved on you through its websites.
FAS AG always makes an effort to adapt its data protection provisions to the latest version of legislation and case law. Therefore, amendments to this data protection policy are inevitable from time to time. Please inform yourself about the latest version by retrieving the data protection policy prior to each visit to our website.
Our website allows the separation of content through various social media channels. The purpose of social media applications is to make the dissemination and sharing of knowledge and content easier. The use of these tools facilitates the collection, processing, and use of your personal data by social media applications. The collection, processing, and use of personal data in this case is based solely on the data protection provisions of the respective social media provider.
Data Protection Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use for the Career Area of the FAS AG Website
Our career website lets users and job seekers view information on our current open positions. For better understandability and for reasons of simplicity, in the following, the masculine grammatical form will be used for all personal pronouns. The career website makes it possible for applicants to inform themselves about the current job offers of the FAS Group and to apply for a position at our company via this service.
2 Use of the "Career Website" Service
(1) Only natural persons are authorized to use our career website.
(2) Application information and material is uploaded in the applicant's own name and not by third parties.
(3) Applicants must be of legal age and employable when they apply through our career website. Applicants who have not yet completed their 18th year of life need the consent of their legal representatives.
(4) Our career website can be used for free.
(5) If you submit an application to the FAS Group through the career website, this requires information about your person.
(6) FAS AG does not guarantee the constant and complete availability of the career website. It may not be available, for example, due to server-side malfunctions, disruptions of public communication and electricity networks or other circumstances and causes not under the control of FAS AG. FAS AG also reserves the right to temporarily limit or discontinue the service it has provided.
(7) FAS AG makes no guarantee that the content and information are complete, correct, or up to date in each case. FAS AG makes every effort to keep the content (job postings) up to date and flawless, and checks them at regular intervals.
3 Entry of Personal Data/Approval of these Terms and Conditions of Use
(1) A transmission of the entered data and attachments (files) released by the applicant can only take place and is only then permitted if the applicant has read the terms and conditions of use and gave his consent to them. The applicant / user acknowledges the terms and conditions of use for the career website by placing an electronic check mark on the "application form" entry screen. Only in this case can the applicant send the information and attachments (files) provided by him and thus transfer his application to FAS AG by this means.
(2) When the provided information and attachments (files) have been sent, the applicant gives his consent to the sharing and processing of his application documents in a suitable manner – in compliance with the statutory requirements for the protection of personal data – within FAS AG and the companies belonging to FAS AG under company law for the purpose of the ongoing internal application process.
(3) FAS AG can transfer information to the user via email, fax, letter, or phone as indicated by the applicant as current contact data or contact options in his information or attachments (files).
4 Obligations of Applicant/User
The usage of the FAS AG career website includes, among others, information, content, and data protected by copyright and/or brand rights:
(1) The applicant certifies that he has the rights required for any photo, document, file, or other information or matters affected by the rights of third parties where such are provided, e.g. the required usage rights to a photo.
(2) The applicant certifies that the information on his personal data, qualifications and other information is true.
(3) The applicant certifies and warrants that he is a real prospective applicant or actual applicant and that the career website of the FAS Group is not being used for another purpose. The applicant certifies that his use of the career website meets these terms and conditions of use. The applicant or other users of the FAS Group's websites may not use it:
- to carry out activities that are or could be indirectly or directly unlawful, threatening, damaging, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, insincere, in some way attacking the private sphere of other people, racist, or harmful ethnically, sexually, or otherwise;
- to conduct or initiate activities that infringe or could infringe on the rights of third parties;
- to transmit information, data, and other content to which the applicant or user does not have any rights;
- to intentionally conduct activities that are known to lead to system malfunctions or downtime.
The applicant or user is also obligated to refrain from
- pretending to be another person or another legal subject;
- intentionally sharing and thus disseminating false information or personal data to the system in the application through the career website;
- sharing or placing files, content, or other information that contains damaging software such as viruses, Trojan horses, or other software that causes errors;
- conducting activities in order to infiltrate files, content, or other information, in order to penetrate without authorization, to wiretap or record communication, to steal data, to deceive, to interrupt the system, to cause it to crash or hack it or to steal and/or decrypt passwords.
In the case of a conscious/intentional breach, FAS AG shall take the appropriate legal steps to report the incident and exclude the user from future usage of the system.
5 Revocation of Consent
If applicants declared their consent to the processing of their personal data, this consent can be revoked in writing at any time, effective for the future, by sending a message to Bewerbung(at)fas.ag or by mail to our business address.
6 Inclusion in our Talent Pool
After the end of the regular application process, there is fundamentally the possibility of being included in the FAS applicant and talent pool. FAS AG will contact the respective applicant separately prior to the regular deletion of their candidate profile. If the applicant agrees to inclusion in the talent pool, his application and his personal data will be retained, and our HR Department will check whether his profile is suited for a future open position and may ask him to submit another application. The entry of his personal data in our applicant and talent pool for the purpose of contacting him for future interesting jobs and for the purpose of the corresponding application and job filling process shall only take place if the applicant has expressly given his consent to such.
7 Deletion of your Application
After the end of the application process, the applicant's personal data will be deleted within the scope of the statutory provisions. This shall not apply if statutory or contractual retention periods prevent deletion or the applicant explicitly consented to longer storage and use of his personal data.
If applicants are no longer interested in job offers, they can withdraw their application. In this case, applicants will no longer be taken into account in the ongoing application and job filling process. The personal data of these applicants is then deleted within the scope of statutory provisions.
If the applicant/user breaches his obligations resulting from section 4, he shall undertake to reimburse FAS AG for all the costs it incurs and to indemnify and release FAS AG from third party claims to damage compensation and expense compensation, where such was caused by the breach. This also applies if the damage was caused by others to the extent that such is attributable to the user. The damage to be compensated includes in particular the costs incurred by FAS AG for adequate legal defense. All other damage compensation claims and rights of FAS AG shall remain unaffected.
9 Amendment of these Terms and Conditions of Use
FAS AG, as the operator of its career website, reserves the right to adjust these terms and conditions of use at any time without indicating the reasons and recommends therefore that the applicants/users periodically review the terms and conditions of use in order to familiarize themselves with the changes.