In the recent past, public perception has increasingly focused on mass data analysis. One reason for this is the negative headlines in connection with data protection violations at large corporations. Despite these negative headlines, mass data analysis, especially in the areas of finance and sales, will become even more important in modern internal and external auditing in the future and will open up further areas of application. Mass data analysis offers two essential advantages:
- Target-oriented mechanical data analysis makes it possible to significantly increase the potential for efficiency in an audit. The traditional audit is thus industrialized and delivers a higher output.
- In addition, the audit can counteract a loss of quality in the auditory review with mass data analysis and deliver solid results on the basis of the data analysis. This can counter fears that the quality of the audit will deteriorate as a result of the ongoing reduction in the deployment of staff.
Solutions through Mass Data Analysis
Our mass data analysis services in the area of finance are particularly relevant for you in the following situations:
- Mass data is available in the area of finance with potential compliance violations (such as tax keys)
- There are indications of compliance violations with mass data in the area of finance
- No sufficient controls for mass data processes in the area of finance have been established to date
- Mass data analyses are carried out, but there is uncertainty as to whether they comply with the law
Introduction of Mass Data Analysis in the Area of Finance
Our mass data analysis services in the area of finance include in particular:
- Recording of mass data processes
- Recording of automated and manual controls for mass data processes
- Analysis of mass data for anomalies and patterns incl. derivation of possible consequences
- Assessment of existing mass data processes and analyses for legal conformity
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.