The planning processes of a company cover a whole spectrum of sub-areas. Various levels of granularity as well as time horizons and people and systems are involved from operational budgeting for the following year and liquidity management, to a rolling planning/forecast and medium- to long-term planning, all the way to strategic planning. Planning processes have often developed over the years and are not sufficiently integrated. Therefore, as with many other processes, an external view can help to optimize the processes.
Adaptation of Planning Processes in Companies
Our services in the area of planning processes are particularly relevant for you in the following situations:
- There are no planning processes, or none that are sufficiently established
- There are often significant deviations between the planned values and the actual results without an improvement in planning accuracy being noticeable over the years.
- The planning processes are very complex, take an extremely long time and tie up many resources.
- System support for the planning processes is not available or is insufficient
- Modern planning methods such as rolling planning or forecasting are not being used, and during the year you do not have a preview through the end of the year.
We Will Support you in the Introduction of Planning Processes
Our services in the area of planning processes include all measures for the optimization of structures, processes and systems in your corporate planning:
- Analysis of the existing structures, processes and systems in your corporate planning
- (Re)design of the structures, processes and systems in your corporate planning on the basis of benchmarks and greenfield approaches
- Implementation of the optimization in your corporate planning for the structures, processes and systems
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.