Operational corporate planning includes active, hands-on support in the preparation of corporate plans by the experienced planning experts at FAS AG. Operational corporate planning often focuses solely on planning profit and loss items. The forecasting of balance sheet items, such as working capital (receivables, inventories, liabilities), which is indispensable for cash flow and liquidity planning, is often neglected. However, this is indispensable, especially in times of scarce liquidity. In addition, data is still frequently generated outside of a professional planning system, for example with MS Excel, and then entered into the planning tool to enable at least a target/actual comparison.
Introduction of Operational Corporate Planning
Our support in operational corporate planning is used in the following situations:
- Balancing out peak utilization of capacity for the operational corporate planning in the finance and controlling areas of companies
- Bridging temporary vacancies in operational corporate planning in the finance and controlling area of companies
- General lack of know-how in the company for the preparation of operational corporate plans
- Ad-hoc preparation of corporate plans for special situations such as M&A transactions or general shareholder changes or at the request of lenders in critical corporate situations
We Will Support You in the Introduction of Professional Corporate Planning
Our services in the area of operational corporate planning include a scalable approach:
- Coaching: We coach the company employees who are responsible for operational corporate planning and provide tips and tricks for the preparation of operational corporate plans.
- Support: Active hands-on support in operational corporate planning on-site in your company
- Outsourcing: A (temporary) lack of capacities due to time or skills causes the operational corporate planning to be completely outsourced to the experts at FAS AG, although the company naturally retains the planning authority.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.